INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT (DE / EN)
Our new colleague should know the market and be able to take care of top brands and their products. We also welcome previous experience, preferably in the sports segment.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily active communication with our foreign customers in our new markets, about cycling, bicycles, parts and cycling hardware.
- Processing orders and invoicing.
- You will provide business, technical and knowledge support in collaboration with other teams.
- Knowledge of both, German (C1/C2) and English (C1/C2) is essential, knowledge of Polish is welcome. If you do not speak Czech, this does not disqualify you from the selection process.
- Orientation in cycling, bicycles, parts and cycling hardware.
- Excellent computer skills (using a company database, working with an accounting program), knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good communication skills, the ability to work independently on assigned tasks are welcome.
- Precision, the ability to see things through to the end is a must.
We offer you:
- The background of a stable and successful company, one of the leaders in the field of cycling in Central Europe.
- A team of professionals and at the same time a collective of athletes with informal relationships.
- Work in modern air-conditioned offices at the company headquarters in Jinačovice near Brno.
- Employee discounts on represented brands
- 25 days of vacation
- The possibility of sports activities at the workplace
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Team building events
- Possibility of personal development (language courses, etc.).
- The possibility of professional and career growth.
- Interesting financial evaluation
Become part of the Aspire community !
Write to us at email@example.com (CV + cover letter) and we will arrange a personal meeting.